- How to aggregate your pom?
Sometimes, the need arises to debug a pom file and then you want to have a clear idea of what Maven really executes. This command shows your pom file after the inheritance, profiles and variable substitutions have been applied.
- mvn help:effective-pom
- How to aggregate your settings?
There is a similar command for the settings.xml file.
- mvn help:effective-settings
- How to list the profiles that are activated?
- mvn help:active-profiles
- This command is particularly useful to check the profiles activated by default, when using the -P option, when using an environment variable, or any combination of these like in the following example:
- mvn -Denv_variable=value help:active-profiles -P profileToActivate